October 11, 2008

very cute quotes(:

soo.
i have always been a sucker for cute quotes.
but.
i never realized how much im obsessed with them, till today.
i was on pyzam.com and looking at there quotes and sayings.
wow.
some are great, and some are just..uhh.. wow.
anywho.
there all very cute in cute fonts and glittery and such,
and i was putting them on my blog, then there was just wayy to much
to post. so i wrote all 97 of them down on paper. yes. i looked through, ohh, about 160 somethin pages of quotes. and i found 97 i absolutely loved. i was probably on thee computer today for a total of 2 or so hours looking at quotes. (yes. im truly obsessed)
so i figured i'd post some..


-every time i [look] at you,
i see you glance at me.
just admit, you still love me,
and i'll [admit] i never got over you.

-i wanna be the [girl] he
[gives] his hoodie to wear
&& [cuddles] up to when it's [cold],
[he'll] be the one who comes up
[behind] me wraps his arms around
my [waist], catches me off guard
&& [whispers]..
you look [beautiful]...

-find arms that will [hold] you at your weakest,
eyes that will [see] you at your ugliest,
and a [heart] that will [love] you at your worst..
then you have truly found [true love]

-sometimes all it takes,
is [another] chance to
get things [right]

-
she might look [perfectly assembled]
on the [outside],
but on the [inside] shes
more [broken up] then ever...

-missing you isn't the hardest part,
knowing i [once] had you,
now thats [hard].

-if you can [dream] it,
you can [make] it.

-[friendship] is just a word,
but my girls give it a [meaning].

-don't settle for the one you can live with,
[wait] for the one you can't [live without].

-dont' worry about the people in your [past],
theres a reason they didn't make it to your [future].

-[sorry] is a word you like to say,
but sorry won't [erase] the things
you [did] in my life...

-be [who you are] & say [what you feel]
because those who mind-[don't matter]
and those who [matter]- don't mind

-
true friends are like the sun,
they always [shine]

-
if you look [inside a girl]..
you would see how much she [cries],
you would find so many [secrets] && lots of [lies]...
but what you'll see the [most], is how [hard]
it is to stay [strong] when [nothings right & everything wrong]...

-a wise girl,
[kisses]
but does not love
[listens],
but does not believe
& [leaves]
before she is left...

-[real] love stories, never have [endings]...

-guys are like [stars]..
there are a million of them.
but only one can make
your [wishes come true].

-dont' just tell me you love me
[prove it].

-it takes [3 seconds] to say i love you
[3 hours] to explain it
& a [lifetime] to prove it.

-
its funny how a guy can [break] your heart,
and you can still [love] them with all the little pieces.

-
the [worst] thing a guy can do,
is make a girl fall for him,
with [no intentions of catching her]...

-im not a perfect girl,
my hair doesn't always stay in place,
i spill a lot of things & im really clumsy,
but when i think about it & take a step back,,
i remember how [amazing my life truly is]
&& maybe, just maybe...
i like being [imperfect]

-why am i [afraid] to [loose] you,
when your not even mine??

-i want to [feel] your touch on my skin
i want to [hear] your voice whisper in my ear
i want you to [love me] like i loved you
i want you to [hurt] like i've been hurting
i [wish] fairy tales were true because you
would've [saved] my heart--not [broken it in two]...

-it's not up to me anymore,
if you [want me] in your life,
you'll have to [find a way] to put me there...

-and if [one day]..
i actually start to [matter],
please let me know...

-life is about change
;
sometimes it's [beautiful],
sometimes it's [painful],
&& most of the time, its [both]...

-a [kiss] is a lovely trick,
designed by nature to [stop speech]
when [words] become unnecessary.

-
[never give up],
on something you can't go
a day without thinking about...

-
because of you i [laugh] a little harder,
[cry] a little less && [smile] a whole lot more.

-isn't it [ironic]?
we [ignore] the ones who [adores] us,
[adore] the ones who [ignore] us,
[love] the ones who [hurt] us,
&& [hurt] the ones who [love] us??

-once in a while, right in the middle of life,
[love] gives us a [fairy tale] <3>

-
i will [always love you],
but i won't always [be in love] with you...

-
i've built a wall-
not to block anyone out,
but to see who [loves]
me enough to [climb] over..

-out of all of your [lies]:
"i love you"
was my [favorite].

-i want to be love for [me],
[not] for who you [want] me to be...

-your [kiss] is like a fairy tale,
with a [happy ending] every time.

-[laugh] as much as you breath
&& [love] as much as you [live].

-i [wish] i was the pedal brake,
you [depended] on everyday..

-anyone can catch your eye,
but it takes that [special someone]
to capture your [heart]..

-[i still love you]:thats a fact
but a million [apologies] can [never] bring me back...

-[love] me or [hate] me;
ethier way, im on your [mind]..

-don't [make] her [wait],
just because you know [she will]...

-you aren't the [only] reason i smile,
but your defiantly my [favorite].

-take a [chance];
because you never know how
absolutely [perfect] something
could turn out to be...

-why is love so [easy to fall into],
but so [tough to make last]?

-how can i be [happy], when
he makes me so [sadd]- yet,
i can't leave him, because [i love him]...

-you should have opened
your [eyes] && [realized] that i
was [crazy] about you..

-the [greatest challenge] in life is,
finding someone who knows all
your [flaws, differences & mistakes]
&& still [loves] you with [everything]
they have...

-and if the radio died....
would [you sing] to me??

-if you [can't] get someone out of
your head, maybe there [spoused] to
be there...

-make the [most] of yourself,
for thats all there is of you...

-we tend to forget;
that life's [happiness] doesn't come
as a result of getting something we have,
but rather of [recognizing and appreciating]
what we [do] have...

-if opportunity doesn't knock,
[build] a door..

-live every [moment] like there
will never be a second [chance]...

-[cherish];yesterday
[live];today
[dream];tomorrow

- [live]; your life at it's fullest
[laugh]; at all the things that don't matter
[love]; with all you have && more.

-live like there's...
[[no tomorrows]]

-
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect & i don't live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers,,
make sure your hands are clean...
-Bob Marley.

-[each&&every day],
that boy loves you [more&&more]...

-a [friend] hears the song
in my [heart] and
[sings]
it to me when
my [memory fails]...


-treat your [friends] as you do your pictures,
and place them in their [best light]..


- do what makes you [happy]
be with who makes you [smile]
[laugh] as much as you [breath]
&& [love] as long as you [live]



so.
as you can see.
im totally, obsessed with cute quotes,
i just love them.
haha.
and that wasn't even half of them
(:

ahahah.
wow.
i do love them.
(: (:

and those were in "no particular order"
ahahah.
but.
yeah.
i really love them.
(:

well.
this was a very long post.
:D


[yes, i updated for you guys.keanna, my tiger who says rawr(: && kirsten our sheep who says BaaaAaaaaaAaaa(: ]

3 comments:

KiRstEn said...

aha!

Brooke i love, love, love these!

I should put some on my boring BLACK BLOG!!! :(

my favoritee......

couldn't say.... hmmmm...

-be [who you are] & say [what you feel]
because those who mind-[don't matter]
and those who [matter]- don't mind

that would be one of my favorites...

do you care if i put this on my blog??

:D

Guess what?!?

I love you lots

lots.... and tons

tons and lots! haha.

l♥ves: kirsten BOO!

MAYBERRY said...

So the one that says you are not perfect, something about spilling, ya that reminds me of you.:)

Did you see I added you to my blog list? Yep, I did.

Anonymous said...

fricken that was so long!
dude but i love them so much!!!
i really do love you!
woo!
ahaha your such a cuttie!!
(: